Welcome to our park. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. We like to be as flexible as possible; however some basic rules must be applied for the benefit of all.
- 10 mph is the speed limit within the park. Please observe the one-way system. Please drive carefully and be aware of children at all times.
- In the interest of safety, an age limit of 14 years has had to be imposed on the use of the children's play-area equipment.
- Please keep the volume of all radios and televisions low at all times. Please keep quiet after 11:00 pm.
- No movement of vehicles between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am, between these times the security barrier is locked. If you require parking or access between these times, please make arrangements at reception.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times they are not contained within the camper's area. Any fouling must be cleared up immediately. Dogs are not allowed in the toilet or dishwashing area.
- Barbecues and cooking must be done at least 12 inches above ground level and properly tended. Hot cooking utensils and equipment must not be placed directly on the grass. Bricks can be supplied for this purpose if required. No log fires.
- On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the pitch by 11:00 am unless agreed before 9:00 am on the day. During the high season this will be strictly enforced so as to not inconvenience new arrivals.
- You are reminded that it is against the law to smoke in any building on site.
- We like to encourage recycling as much as possible. To this end please separate all glass waste into the red bins, cans, foil and disposable BBQs (after removing the charcoal) into the yellow bins, and waste newspaper or magazines into the blue bins or bagged separately. We can also deal with vegetable waste for composting. All other waste can go into the black bins.
- All large items i.e. damaged tents etc to be disposed by yourself off site.
- The toilets are closed for cleaning every day between 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm. If you have any cause for complaint about the toilets please tell reception immediately.
- We offer the facility to freeze ice blocks and charge batteries, please ask at reception.
- Visitors, who are not staying on the park, are only allowed by arrangement.
- All valuables are left at your own risk. We can offer secure storage if required.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage occurred through fault on our part.
We reserve the right to evict any person not conforming to these rules.
David and June Bird